Friday 27 April 2012

Ah L'Amour...C'est...Wonky..

With some marginal success, the afternoon's efforts have produced this:


As Pat Benatar sung it, Love is a Battlefield, and I am definitely battling with these designs. Still, it looks like I'm a lot closer to getting the heart right than getting the rosetta happening.

So 3 cheers for the mid-week break huh? It's already Friday and it feels like a Tuesday, fan-bloody-tastic. I'm thinking about heading down to AIR Coffee this weekend, a little cafe in Castle Hill I've read good things about , to try their wares and maybe buy some beans if they're any good.

Another quick tip for the coffee enthusiast (I'm full of them today), check out www.beanhunter.com, it's a great site which has ratings and reviews for many coffee places throughout the world, but plenty for just Australia.

You can hop on there and let people know your own experiences, but far more valuable I feel is the ability to filter the cafe list by location, number of reviews and overall rating. It's a great way to get a list of some of the better cafes in your local city and filter out the crap or 'unknown quantities'.

Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment